Distributed SNMP monitoring.

Frater, Greg J gjfrater at bechtel.com
Mon Dec 9 16:19:27 CET 2002

Just a thought...Can rrd write to a database like mysql, I thought it could.
If so what would it take to code Nagios or a wrapper of some sort like the
urlize check to write the check performance data to a database backend then
use apan and or rrd to create the graphs for viewing the data.  This may be
a off the wall idea, it sounded good this morning.