Permissions Error

Terry Inzauro tinzauro at axiomintegration.com
Fri Dec 6 16:12:07 CET 2002

I cam across the same error once.  If there was a nagios process
running, kill it.  If there is a $INSTALLPATH/var/rw/nagios.cmd file,
delete it.  Next, start nagios with the /etc/rc.d/init/nagios script.
Then try the request again.  If does the same thing. try chmodddddding
the $INSTALLPATH/var/rw/nagios.cmd file for something like 777, then
work it backwards from there.

Terry Inzauro