check_multisvc.pl

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Fri Dec 6 00:55:56 CET 2002

As suggested here
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1347791&forum_id=1873), I've written a wrapper to check several checks at once and return an aggregate score. It uses a config file to avoid passing quoted arguments in services.cfg, which won't work according to the plugin-developer documentation.

I've tried to follow the developer documentation as closely as possible,
but please let me know if you see an issue.

thanks,
--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...