trends.cgi and statusmap.cgi still not working

Potter, G M (Greg) GPotter at MarathonOil.com
Wed Dec 4 21:40:07 CET 2002

Are you using apache?  If so you probably need to add the following to your httpd.conf file:

SetENV LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr/local/lib

or point it to where ever your shared libraries are, and re-start your web server.

Greg