trends.cgi and statusmap.cgi still not working

Potter, G M (Greg) GPotter at MarathonOil.com
Wed Dec 4 21:29:00 CET 2002

In your Web server error log do you see an entry that says something like the following:

[Tue Dec  3 07:38:37 2002] [error] [client 192.168.1.2] Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi

If so we may have the same problem.

Greg