Status-map icons

Dan Spray dan at conpoint.com
Wed Dec 4 19:52:15 CET 2002

Hello all,

I am having a problem where certain icons show up on my status map and
some don't.  For instance I have some machine that I am using the redhat
logo for, they work.  Then I have some that are aironet 350 bridges,
they are setup the same in the hostextinfo file as the redhat hosts but
the question mark shows up instead.  Everywhere else the icon works just
not the maps.  Any ideas would be great.

Dan

Dan Spray, Director of Internet Operations dan at conpoint.com
Connecting Point Norfolk, NE < <http://www.conpoint.com/>
http://www.conpoint.com/>
Voice - 402.371.4530 x208 Fax - 402.371.4515
"The trouble with doing anything right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was!"