Nagios and Mysql

ForMatPrO ForMatPrO formatpro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 4 09:03:00 CET 2002

Hi,

For those who have seen my mails about problems
compiling nagios with MySQL support in Redhat 8.0.
I've now installed FreeBSD and it compiled without any
problems.

So if anyone should find out what the problem om
Redhat8.0 might be, your always welcome to let me know
:)

Special thanks for those who tried to help me out!

Bye,
ForMatPrO

ps. if you'd like to know what the problem was and
what I did:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1357360&forum_id=1873