Notifications

Matthieu Parisot mat at avedya.com
Tue Dec 3 15:48:43 CET 2002

Hi list,
I'm using nagios-1.0b6, and I wonder if there is a way to associate
service or host status to differents contact targets;
For exemple, I would like to be notified by mail if the service is
WARNING, UNKNOWN or CRITICAL, and by SMS only if it's critical...
If I write a patch to nagios to do that, will it have a chance to be
integrated?
It's allready possible to do it using event handlers, but we loose
contacts, contacts groups and pre-defined command to alert via mail or
SMS,
and we are forced to duplicate stuff.
Did I miss something ?
Thanks for your futur answers....