my bad!!!

Kenneth Ray kray1 at travelersla.com
Mon Dec 2 21:55:35 CET 2002

My bad, guess im not paying attention, 4.71 for unix is the version.
Stanley, i would bet it  is png,  that you are asked to download a
plugin for. I dont think by default that the 4.79 supports png natively
but of course I am probably wrong on that. (as usual) *smile*
Sincerely,
Kenneth Ray

 nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net

Message: 2