I need help configuring Nagios to send notifications using qpage

Chris Walker chris.walker at band-x.net
Mon Dec 2 18:55:23 CET 2002

Hi,

Are you sure that you need the -i (interactive) flag ?

I call qpage in a similar way but with just :

command[notify-by-qpage]=echo <service message>  | /usr/local/bin/qpage
<recipient>

you need to make sure that qpage is running as a daemon (qpage -q 10 to
check spool every 10 secs)
and that the spool directory /var/spool/qpage (or whatever you
configured) has the correct permissions.

HTH,

--
Chris Walker

 UNIX Systems Administrator