Not Seeing Anything

Paul Kenniston paul_kenn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 20:58:46 CEST 2002

Andrew,

I would first compare the URL you are entering in the
browswer with the Alias and ScriptAlias you entered
into your httpd.conf file and make sure these match
up.  (DO pay attention to the trailing slashes as the
web configuration documentation notes).

Second, look at your Apache error log as this will
detail the absolute path your URL was attempting to
call the files from.  Compare that against your Alias
and ScriptAlias configs in the httpd.conf and make
changes accordingly.

I guess I am blindly assuming you are using Apache.

hth,

paul