Not Seeing Anything

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Aug 30 20:40:55 CEST 2002

I finished setting up Nagios and I went to the hosts.cfg, services.cfg, and
hostgroups.cfg files and added a single server entry for testing purposes. After
reloading the program I was able to access the homepage of the program on the
machine, but none of the monitoring screens came back with anything. They all
had the message:
			Object not found...Error 404

Is there an additional file or seting that needs to be modified?