AW: nagios hyperlinks

jo smith joblow7777 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 16:14:06 CEST 2002

Hi Felix.

Sorry about the weird graphics.  That's what happens
when I use yahoo I guess.

Anyway, my problem is that if I click on any hyperlink
that displays any nagios graphic (not just the 3-D
Status Map link), it says that I'm downloading a file
and prompts me for the file name.  Does that help?
Thanks for answering the email.

--- felix schattschneider