AW: nagios hyperlinks

felix schattschneider felix_schattschneider at ccmconsult.de
Thu Aug 29 09:31:07 CEST 2002

Would you mind giving us some more information? This is somewhat of a obscure description.
I guess that you clicked th 3-D Status map, which returns a VRML-Script and cannot be displayed w/o a viewer.

And please, could you stop sending your mail as html?
I cannot speak for the others, but personally I think it is not very
adequate for a mailing list.

Thanks,
Felix