nrpe

Shawn Zayac shawnz at npgenvelope.com
Thu Aug 29 23:03:13 CEST 2002

	I'm having a problem getting the nrpe addon to work.  I think it's
set up correctly but I keep getting "CHECK_NRPE: error receiving data from
host" when I run it from the command line on my nagios host machine.  In the
/var/log/messages file on the client machine I'm getting the following
showing up:
 execv( /usr/local/nagios/bin ) failed: Permission denied (errno = 13)

I'm using xinetd and trying to run the nrpe as the nagios user.  I have
changed owner ship and group to be nagios for all files.  Any help
appreciated.

Shawn