Where To Go From Here

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Aug 28 22:35:44 CEST 2002

Well, I got Nagios up and running...now how do I go about adding hosts for
nagios to monitor and also to have eye candy that can be seen via the web
browser?

Just a followup...when I went to the home page of Nagios on my machine, I tested
the hyperlinks that appear on the left-hand column. Every one of them gave me an
error 404. Is this due to the fact that I haven't defined anything yet?