Radius plug in

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Thu Aug 22 19:57:07 CEST 2002

Hello folks,

         I have Nagios working on a RH 7.3 box and a having a riot
configuring it .. Awesome software folks, thanks

Now to the <BUT> .. there's always one right? I am trying to get the status
of my Radius Application on another Linux box and the status is showing up as

<return code of 127 is out of bounds - plug in may be missing>

If I execute the check_radius .. it complains that the library
'libradiusclient.so.0' is missing .. I did a locate and find on this lib
and it is really missing ..

I then downloaded the latest plugins from sourceforge and
compiled/installed them only to find that Radius is not in the bag of
tricks .. There must be comething missing here .. my buddy who did the
freebie install for me says that he installed from RPMs .. anyone have a
clue what I'm talking about and can help me with this ?? I'm quite willing
to RTFM .. and have .. but I'm still stumped here..

Thanks

Gary B

Gary Baribault
gary at baribault.com