Nagios is running, but . . .

Gary.Every at ingramentertainment.com Gary.Every at ingramentertainment.com
Thu Aug 22 19:39:25 CEST 2002

I've recently installed this awesome product, and it seems to be monitoring
my networks very well. I've got 110 hosts and about 150 services being
monitored across 4 different subnets, an external, an internal, a dmz as
well as a private network. Here's my issue:

The monitoring is going well, but when I look at "Process Info" it tells me
that:

It appears as though Nagios is not running, so commands are temporarily
unavailable.

Nagios IS running! It's doing a fine job.
In my nagios.cfg, I've got
check_external_commands=1
command_check_interval=1
command_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/rw/nagios.cmd

Where else should I look?

Thanks in advance!