Problem installing plugins

Nate nate.lists at tbh.info
Wed Aug 21 17:11:15 CEST 2002

I'm running Redhat 7.3 (2.4.18-5) and trying to install the Nagios plugins.
The Nagios core installed fine, but I get the following error when trying to
run "make all" for the plugins:

[root at orion nagiosplug-1.3-beta1]# make all
cd . &&
/bin/sh: -c: line2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 2

Anyone have any idea where I should be looking to correct this? I took a look
at aclocal.m4, but I'm not qute sure what I'm looking for.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Nate D.