Mac OS X port

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Wed Aug 21 03:36:06 CEST 2002

Yeah,

I've had some success.

It is possible, but I haven't done much testing.

Try following the instructions in the INSTALLING file... I don't know
if there are any new gotchas since I last fiddled with it.

The one problem I did have was with "make install" but I think that's
fixed now... (The INSTALL file was getting in the way, but it's been
renamed to INSTALLING)

If you have any problems I can probably help.

- Terry