Nagios/netsaint and snort

Dan Rich drich at employees.org
Tue Aug 20 19:03:28 CEST 2002

Has anyone looked into connecting Nagios with Snort?  I've been looking at
various packages for monitoring snort but haven't been happy with any of
them (demarc is close, but not free).  I figure since I already monitor
everything with Nagios, it's the perfect candidate.  But if someone else
is already working on it I don't want to spend the time and effort
building something from scratch.

--
Dan Rich <drich at employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/