Service checks still not being executed

Darren Gamble Darren.Gamble at sjrb.ca
Mon Aug 19 16:13:53 CEST 2002

Good day,

No, I said that there was no resolution, but that the problem has not
recently manifested itself (not that I have observed, anyway).  I am/was
running a 1.0b4 version.

> Darren - you mention that you made a variety of tweaking and changes.
> Is there anything you can think of to list that you did that might
> possibly have corrected this?
>
> Thanks.

No, I am not sure what may have done that.  The machine is under slightly
less load than it used to be (although it was not that high to begin with)-
that's all that I can think of.

I'm afraid I don't think I'll be able to help you.  But, I know that there
is a problem somewhere, so hopefully, someone else can help you with the
information you provide.

Perhaps you might want to try the nagios-devel list?

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP
630 - 3rd Avenue SW