Nagios on Debian

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Mon Aug 19 01:33:00 CEST 2002

Hi all,

I am in the process of installing Nagios on Debian (Woody, stable) and was
wondering if anyone else on the list had done such a thing? I'm having a
few problems (like when I manually run nagios (config checking reports all
OK prior to this), it seems that the cgi's can't be contacted, or at least
I get that black web page 'Error: Could not read host and service status
information!' despite Nagios running happily)

Does anyone have any pointers or tips for me?

Thanks,

Greg Vickers
Computer Systems Officer
Student Support and Systems
Teaching and Learning Support Systems, QUT
g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Ph: 07 3864 8276 Fax: 07 3864 5425
Mob: 0416 001 674 SD: 6147