Email Notifications

mmcclure at pneservices.com mmcclure at pneservices.com
Fri Aug 16 03:21:43 CEST 2002

That's a pretty general question, Chris.  You might provide a little
more detail, like which box runs Nagios, what type and version of
operating systems are running on the machines, what email address you
want to receive notifications, etc.

Obviously, if you can't send mail from your Nagios box to the address
you want to receive the notifications, then your problem isn't Nagios.
If you need help with your mail systems, and you aren't sure how to do
anything and/or don't have time to figure it out, you might look into
hiring a consultant.

Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc.   <http://www.pneservices.com>
http://www.pneservices.com
mmcclure at pneservices.com
mobile: 913-636-5590