check_fping strangeness

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Thu Aug 15 20:28:29 CEST 2002

Following is the command that i used to call fping from the plugin.

command_line = ssprintf
                (command_line, "%s -b %d -c %d %s",
                 PATH_TO_FPING, packet_size, packet_count, server);

Can you run the fping from the CL and report the result and the result of
"echo $?"

also run check_fping in verbose mode to see what the exact call is.

-sg