Availability Report

Jeffcoat, Al ajeffco at orhs.org
Thu Aug 15 18:40:47 CEST 2002

Hmmm... I'm going to have to see if I get the same thing.  I got the
host part down, and it makes sense.  I tried to run service trends on
telnet (since the ops report I mentioned earlier is based on whether the
users can log in or not), and didn't notice any "irregularities" beyond
my network "blinking" every now and again.

Al