Availability Report

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Thu Aug 15 17:43:12 CEST 2002

Al,

If you try to get a report for more days than you have data you will
always get an undetermined status.

For instance:

If you have had a machine monitored by Nagios for 23 days, and you go to
grab a 31 day report... you *will* get an undetermined percentage,
because Nagios doesn't have the data for all 31 days for that host, and
it doesn't know what its state was.

HTH

- Terry