Monitoring Individual Programs

Jackson Sie jsie at quadrix.com
Thu Aug 15 18:23:52 CEST 2002

There's actually another way...  If your apps can run as non-trusted
separately created users with their own UID, then it should be trivially
easy to do the equivalent of '/usr/bin/ps -f -u <appowner>' on whatever
OS you are on.  The syntax I've listed is for Solaris.

Jackson Sie
Senior Architect
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.