external commands

Jonathan Nichols jnichols at pbp.net
Tue Aug 13 20:29:38 CEST 2002

Greetings all,
    I'm actually using Netsaint 0.0.7 still.. question about external
commands. It's only worked once. I don't get any errors from the web page,
and it tells me that it was successful, but the command never happens. It
just sits in the /usr/local/netsaint/var/rw/netsaint.cmd file and never gets
processed. I've tried restarting netsaint, and as far as I can tell, the
permissions are correct because it's able to write the netsaint.cmd file.

Is there anything in particular that I should be looking at? I've checked
Google but can't find anything different than what I've already tried. :(

Thanks for any assistance..

-Jonathan