Netscape 6.2, Windows, and Nagios

Dan Dobbs DDobbs at mutualmaterials.com
Tue Aug 13 19:37:38 CEST 2002

 Hey all.

My Nagios install is running great. However, as I hate IE, I'm trying
to switch over to Netscape on my Windows box (I have to run Windows, as
some our internal apps aren't ported yet).

Whenever I got an alert from Nagios in the tactical overview screen, it
played the little sound on IE. However, in Netscape, it keeps coming up
with the 'get the plug-in' garbage, which only has Quicktime as an
option.

I like having the alert sounds---what plug in can I install to make it
work correctly?

Thanks!

-dd