icons and extended host definitions

Frank Kannemann frankk74 at rogers.com
Tue Aug 13 05:02:13 CEST 2002

Hi,

I am using the rpm that was linked to on the nagios site.

I can't seem to get anything other than a "?" for the icons.

I have tried a couple of things:

1) setup definitions in cgi.cfg (old method)

2) setup new definitions using xed...cfg file

3) I noticed that extended definitions were part of the compile options...
so I recompiled the nagios in case the pre-packaged rpm wasn't done that way...
but it didn't make any difference... the  only thing I noticed was the binaries
were different sizes by 2x

4) I couldn't find a error messages in nagios.log...

help.....

Thanks... Thanks for nagios and the rpms!

Frank