confusion over notification

Crown David T. (DNREC) David.Crown at state.de.us
Mon Aug 12 20:31:59 CEST 2002

After reading over the docs and what not, I am still a little confused
over notification setup. When I am setting up notification commands (I'm
just using the included scripts for mail) do I set up the users with the
commands or do I set the services up with those commands, both? I have
them setup, and partially working (I now know my mistake). But before I
start banging away on the keyboard to correct this, I am hoping to have
a slightly clearer picture. Any light that could be shed on this would
be much appreciated. Thanks

David Crown, MCSE, MCP+I, CCNA
Information Resources Management
State of Delaware,
Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
dcrown at state.de.us
Voice: (302)739-4409 Fax: (302)739-6242
www.dnrec.state.de.us/