[naemon-users] Problem installing 1.0.7

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Thu Jun 7 14:00:25 CEST 2018

If you have to force something, its quite likely to break. A wild guess is, that you did not install the
used libnaemon has the old or a wrong version.

Cheers,
 Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-111