[naemon-users] Announcement: 1.0.6 released
Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Tue Jan 24 14:07:35 CET 2017
Today we released the version 1.0.6 of naemon-core and naemon-livestatus. Thanks to all
people who were involved in this release.
This release fixes addresses an issue recently discovered when starting naemon as root.
* Fix CVE-2016-9566 by removing drop_privileges. Note: naemon cannot be started as root anymore.
* Fix shell command parsing for some special cases when defining environment variables in a command
* Fix custom variables persistence accros restarts for single byte values
* Fix writing to already rotated logfile
* Fix memory leak in broker_notification_data
* Fix notification commands beeing reaped to early (#137)
NOTE: you cannot start naemon as root anymore. The systemd service files and sysv scripts
have been updated, but you will get errors if you have custom scripts which try to start
naemon as root user.
Packages and the repository have been updated already. Please report problems and
issues on this list or on the github issue tracker.
More information about the Naemon-users