[naemon-users] After upgrade I see all hosts and services twice

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Sat Mar 26 14:05:47 CET 2016

On 26/03/16 14:00, Tibor Marchyn wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I was using stable version of Naemon+Thruk and migraded to testing version. Migration was successful and all is working as expected except one behavior – I see all hosts and services twice. So each item is duplicated and both are showing same status.
>

> It’s a bug in livestatus or thruk or naemon?
>

> Thanks

Hi Tibor,

it might be, that there is a flaw in the migration script which leads to having the same backend twice. The migration
script moves the old thruk_local.conf to /etc/thruk/thruk_local.d/. Can you double check if there are 2 backends
defined in /etc/thruk/thruk_local.d/* and /etc/thruk/thruk_local.conf?

Cheers,
 Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-111