[naemon-users] Has this fix been implemented?

Jens Hyllegaard (Soft Design A/S) jens.hyllegaard at softdesign.dk
Fri May 8 23:34:03 CEST 2015

Hi.

I just noticed that NRPD does not use the Naemon.cmd file, but puts two files into the checkresults folder under /var/cache/Naemon/

One file contains this:
### NRDP Check ###
start_time=1431080865.0
# Time: Fri, 08 May 2015 12:27:45 +0200
host_name=z-Ghost-Status
service_description=Check Ghost JENSH7
check_type=1
early_timeout=1
exited_ok=1
return_code=0
output=OK\n

and another contains nothing but has .ok appended to the filename

I noticed that NRDP hardcodes the early_timeout value to 1, so I tried changing that to 0 in the code, and now it appears to be working.
I have no iedea what the early_timeout value is used for, but it was something that changed between Nagios3 and 4/Naemon...

Regards

Jens