[naemon-users] Announcement: Naemon 1.0.3 out

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Mon Mar 30 15:26:05 CEST 2015

Hi list,

Today we released our first bug fix release after the 1.0 in
February.

There is one bug fixed which made the debian packages from the 1.0 look like 0.9 packages.
The other bugs are releated to the shadownaemon tool.

So the main reason for this release is the new 1.88 release from Thruk which
comes with lots of handy features and bugfixes. (See http://thruk.org/changelog.html for details)

The changelog is available here: http://www.naemon.org/documentation/usersguide/whatsnew.html
Download: http://www.naemon.org/download/

Packages and the repository have been updated already. Please report problems and
issues on this list or on the github issue tracker.

Cheers,
 Sven