[naemon-users] Error saving Panorama View Dashboard

Reilly, Peter peter_reilly at wycliffe.org
Sat Jun 6 15:17:16 CEST 2015

I'm running naemon-1.0.3-1.  I recently upgraded from 0.8.0-1.

I have these packages installed, from the repo.  Naemon in general has been
working well.

naemon-core-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64
naemon-devel-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64
naemon-thruk-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64
naemon-tools-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64
naemon-livestatus-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64
naemon-core-dbg-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64
naemon-thruk-libs-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64
naemon-thruk-reporting-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64
libnaemon-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64
naemon-1.0.3-1.el6.x86_64

I can create a dashboard just fine.  When I try to re-edit with Dashboard
Management, and save, I see the following error in the server web error log.

[date] [error] [client ipaddress] File does not exist:
/usr/share/naemon/root/thruk/cgi-bin, referer:
https://domainorg/naemon/cgi-bin/panorama.cgi

Where should the thruk/cgi-bin file be?  The only cgi.cfg file I see
is: /etc/naemon/cgi.cfg

Thanks,

Peter