[naemon-users] naemon 1.0.3 and inheritance of servicedependencies

Schimpke, Dr. Thomas - bhn Schimpke.Thomas at bhn-services.com
Wed Jun 3 16:32:56 CEST 2015

Just to clarify: the use of inheritance is somewhat "historical". I can
work around  the problem using something like

define servicedependency {

   host_name             cordelia

   service_description   Snmp Daemon
   dependent_service_description ewrm FS,smb FS, ...

   execution_failure_criteria  u,c,p
   notification_failure_criteria u,c,p
}

Its somewhat clearer (and shorter) anyway. Downside is, that I have to
change so many services (2000 or so).

Thomas