[naemon-users] naemon rpm package questions

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Wed Apr 16 17:54:19 CEST 2014

Hi Franky,

When installing the "naemon" package, you get the naemon-suite, containing
core, livestatus and thruk in a working bundle.
It's possible to install all components standalone, thats why we splitted
the packages into submodules. Neither naemon-core nor thruk requires livestatus
to run, thats why the dependency is only in the naemon meta package where you
get the hole bundle.

Xinetd would be possible for livestatus but shouldn't be enabled by default. Pull
requests are welcome.

PNP should work without the gearman package unless you want to use the gearman
mode.

 Sven