[naemon-users] first rpm packages
Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Sat Dec 7 18:40:06 CET 2013
Almost christmas, so its time for the first packages...
Do not use these RPMs in production, there is still some serious testing required.
I started with the rpm packaging first because the spec files where already there and almost complete.
For now, there are centos/rhel and sles rpms here:
But there is also a src rpm, so you should be able to build packages for other rpm based
There are 5 packages:
- naemon: meta package with dependencies to the other 4 packages
- naemon-core: the naemon core itself
- naemon-livestatus: the livestatus api used by thruk and other addons
- naemon-thruk: the thruk gui preconfigured to work with naemon
- naemon-thruk-libs: perl modules for thruk
These packages are also available via the https://labs.consol.de/repo/testing/ Testing Repository.
Current build status including some basic tests can be viewed here:
Next thing will be debian and ubuntu packages...
Cheers and looking forward for feedback,
More information about the Naemon-users