[naemon-dev] Turn-key docker image

Terence Kent terencekent at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 00:19:50 CEST 2015

Thank you very much and that’s great news!

We went ahead and re-built the image with the most recent naemon version, assuming that would be most helpful in your upcoming talk. We found that a bunch of stuff broke due to the thruk changes, so we updated our image and added a tag for that version (1.0.4-20150702). We’ll continue to tag release versions from here on out to make sure things stay stable.

Thanks again,
Terence