[naemon-dev] Statusengine: New MySQL Backend + responsive web frontend

Daniel Ziegler info at nook24.eu
Thu Jul 23 22:11:57 CEST 2015

Hello Naemon community,

maybe you already found my MySQL backend for Naemon based on PHP and
Gearman called Statusengine.
My target is to develop a scalable MySQL backend with some nice extra
feature like processing of performance data (RRD graphs) and a
lightweight bootstrap based responsive web frontend.
Statusengine is based on different modules you can enable or not. This
allows a flexible usage and I guess it is docker compatile.

I run a lot of performance tests with large environments and I guess
this can be useful for someone else as well.
If you like to take a look at Statusengine project you can install a
Vagrant box in less than 10 minutes and play a little bit around with
this stuff.

It would be great, if one of the Naemon project maintainers could add
Statusengine to "Naemon Addons" list :)

The Vagrant box will install Naemon, Monitoring Plugins and
Statusengine from source. The configuration for Vagrant is hosted on
GitHub, feel free to recycle or modify.

Project home: http://statusengine.org/
Contribute: https://github.com/nook24/statusengine
Vagrant box: http://statusengine.org/interface.php#install-vagrant-box