[naemon-dev] Naemon daemon memory utilization

Jason Cook jasonc at liquidgravity.com
Wed May 7 16:37:14 CEST 2014

Yep, the Naemon core process definitely is the one that grows and is 100%
reproducible for me. It grows to the max available memory on the box, then
gets OOM killed. Doesn't happen when mod_gearman isn't enabled. I've seen
it may also be happening with Nagios 4 as well, but haven't tested it
myself.

Test environment is RHEL 6u4.

The valgrind log wasn't mine, but we seem to have very similar setups.