[naemon-dev] Naemon daemon memory utilization

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Wed May 7 16:29:50 CEST 2014

On 07.05.2014 16:24, Jason Cook wrote:
> Thanks Andreas! I believe it's disabled, but I'll make sure of it this afternoon. Would embedded perl cause an issue on the neb side though?

It shouldn't, the neb module has nothing related to perl compiled in. That's worker only code.
It's definitly the naemon process itself which grows? Because the valgrind log doesn't contain
any serious memory leak from a quick look.

 Sven