[naemon-dev] Naemon Livestatus update

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Sat Mar 29 10:21:58 CET 2014

Hi Eron,

Logfile rotation has been removed from naemon and is now handled by
logrotated. The long time plan for livestatus would be to get all our
changes merged in upstream so we don't need to maintain our own
livestatus. Short term plan is do merge/rebase naemons livestatus
to support latest upstream livestatus changes.

 Sven