[naemon-dev] Naemon logo

Augusto Rückert augustodesign at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 18:41:09 CET 2014

Hi everybody!

In recent conversations no irc rmars spoke with sni about the need of
graphical work for Naemon(logo and visual identity). I'm very interested
in help and make a good work if you like and still need some work on this
area.

I was reading the website and there I found good information about Naemon,
but I need to understand more about the project. Because of that, I wrote
some questions that could help me out with this job:

What are the main values of the naemon project?
What are the objectives of the project?
What kind of association the naemon project want to maintain with nagios?
Cite some opensource projects that have interesting visual identities (IYO).
Describe what is interesting.
Cite some opensource projects that you consider as reference by the
structure
and management.

I think that for the 3 first questions all group have to formulate only one
answer for each question. The last two, everybody can contribute with your
personal views and taste.

Best regards.

 <http://ruckert.posterous.com>
*Augusto Rückert*