svn -> git conversion

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed May 15 18:15:31 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-15 15:32, Frost, Mark {BIS} wrote:
> I take it this means you got Ethan to relent?  :-)

I persuaded Eric Stanley, actually. He's in charge of most of the
core-related issues on behalf of Nagios Enterprises, afaiu.

It's nice to finally be able to give people proper credit for their
work though. It always bugged me that I came out as author in the logs
just because I happened to apply a patch that someone else wrote.

Next step; Getting people to put up their own patch-queues and send me
pull-requests so I can integrate useful stuff with my left hand while I
drink beer with my right ;)

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/alienvault_d2d