RfE: implicit acknoledgement of child hosts

Jens Hektor hektor at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 15 21:44:50 CET 2013

Hi,

today during a bigger rollout of switches a colleague came and asked me:

	Is there a possibility to do "bulk acknoledgements"?

No there isn't but it would be nice if we could have a

	Acknoledge child hosts too

checkmark within Nagios while doing acknoledgements like we have already
in the downtime for the child hosts.

Maybe the comment should take the comment from the parent and add to
the string (derived from parent $parent).

So I drop the above here as a "request for engineering".

Possible?

Best regards, Jens Hektor

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_mar