New Nagios 4 and livestatus RPM's

Daniel Wittenberg daniel.wittenberg.r0ko at statefarm.com
Fri Mar 15 20:29:41 CET 2013

On Mar 5, 2013, at 9:52 AM, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

On 03/05/2013 01:08 PM, Deborah Martin wrote:
Daniel, That would be really helpful.

Andreas, sorry for the ignorance but I've been trying to find the
github repositories etc without success. Could you point me in the
right direction. I'm building on SLES 10 SP4 currently. Although
trying other flavours depending on the resource available to me.

https://github.com/op5 has Nagios and Merlin. I'll put up livestatus
at that account as well.

I just finished some updates to the new RPM spec file, so I've posted the latest and greatest RPM's for nagios (3.99.96-2667) and also my check_mk RPM's which contain Andreas livestatus updates in case you're using those.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u4ac6aututyblg6/DCmcVfyDvy/nagios

Dan